A strong community economy
Indigenous Women Entrepreneurshp (IWE) Program
KCFI is proud to celebrate International Women’s Day 2022 with the launch of the Indigenous Women Entrepreneurship (IWE) Program! We are pleased to deliver the IWE program in partnership with the National Aboriginal Capital Corporations Association (NACCA).
The five main pillars of the IWE program are:
- Research on Indigenous Women’s Entrepreneurship
- Role model campaign to spotlight successful and inspirational Indigenous women entrepreneurs
- Business tools and resources that are tailored to reflect the culture and circumstances of Indigenous women
- Workshops, training and mentorship on business and entrepreneurship
- Financial support for Indigenous women who want to start or scale a business
Stay tuned for details on workshops and funding opportunities across the Kitikmeot Region or contact Marg Epp at email@example.com for more info!
Read NACCA’s press release here and more on the IWE program here.