A strong community economy
Nunavut Entrepreneurship Incentive (NEI)
KCFI is happy to announce that we’re now offering the Nunavut Entrepreneurship Incentive (NEI). The NEI provides financial support for Nunavummiut who are in the early stages of launching a new business. The $5,000 incentive will offset the incremental costs of some living costs and business expenses.
Nunavut-based entrepreneurs are eligible if they:
• Are starting a new business;
• Are 18 years or older and either a Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
• Have not received the Self Employment Option in the past;
• Have developed a viable business plan;
• Have obtained a valid business license.
For more details, click here.